Boston Mobilization has a long history of educating teens and adults on a wide variety of social justice issues. Here’s a basic list of workshops we offer. Please be in touch for more information about rates and availability:
- Racism and Racial Justice 1.0 and 2.0
- Classism and Economic Justice 1.0 and 2.0
- Sexism and Gender Justice 1.0 and 2.0
- Heterosexism and Queer Justice 1.0 and 2.0
- Adultism and Youth Power
- Storytelling for Activists
- Community Organizing and Social Change
- Anti-Oppressive Facilitation 1.0 and 2.0
Trainings range in length from 1.5 to 4 hours, and are highly customized. We also run overnight and weekend retreats in partnership with other youth programs. We welcome your attendance at one of our upcoming trainings to get a taste of what we do and to determine whether we are right for you.
We also offer consulting support on larger school or community based equity projects. For more information, contact Mariko at 617-492-5599 or firstname.lastname@example.org.